April 20, 2016 (Old Trafford): Man Utd 2-0 Crystal Palace
- These sides met in the 1990 FA Cup final- Crytsal Palace’s only FA Cup final to date- United won 1-0 after a replay following a 3-3 draw. Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew played in both of those games for the Eagles
- United have reached their first FA Cup final since 2007, and 19th overall. Only Arsenal have (12) have won the trophy more times than the Red Devils
- Crystal Palace have never beaten Man United in the FA Cup (D2 L2)
- This will be Man Utd’s 14th game at the new Wembley Stadium- no team has played more games there (Chelsea also 14)
- Palace have won six of their last seven FA Cup ties against fellow PL sides (L1)
Joe Ledley will be unavailable for the Eagles while Wilfried Zaha is expected to return to the starting lineup against his former club.
Marcos Rojo, Matteo Darmian and Marouane Fellaini all return for the Red Devils and are available for selection, with only Luke Shaw and Bastian Schweinsteiger ruled out.
Crytsal Palace XI: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souare; Cabaye, McArthur, Puncheon; Bolasie, Wickham, Zaha
Man United XI: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson; Carrick, Rooney; Martial, Mata, Lingard; Rashford
Prediction: Crystal Palace 1-3 Man Utd