November 1, 2015 (Goodison Park): Everton 6-2 Sunderland
- Sunderland have won just one of their last 10 Barclays Premier League home matches against Everton (W1 D4 L5)
- Jermain Defoe netted just three goals in 17 league outings against Everton before joining Sunderland, but has scored in both of his matches for the Black Cats versus the Toffees
- Two of the five occasions Everton has scored six goals or more in a BPL match have come against Sunderland (7-1 in November 2007 and 6-2 in November 2015)
- Sunderland have lost just one of their last nine league matches, winning two and drawing six
- The Toffees have registered just one win in their last nine top-flight games, drawing three and losing five
Lamine Kone (thigh) is fit for Sunderland, meaning Billy Jones (hip) is their only absentee.
Everton are expected to be without Gerard Deulofeu (knee) and Phil Jagielka (hamstring), while they will check on Gareth Barry (groin) and Seamus Coleman (hamstring) ahead of kick-off.
Sunderland XI: Mannone; Yedlin, Kaboul, Kone, Van Aanholt; Kirchhoff, Cattermole, M’Vila, Borini, Khazri; Defoe
Everton XI: Robles; Oviedo, Pennington, Stones, Baines; McCarthy, Cleverley, Lennon, Barkley, Mirallas; Lukaku
Prediction: Sunderland 2-1 Everton