December 5, 2015 (Vicarage Road): Watford 2-0 Norwich
- Watford have won four of their last six league visits to Norwich City (W4 D0 L2)
- Watford goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes conceded six goals against Norwich in the Championship last season, double the amount that he shipped in matches with any other side
- Norwich had scored in 22 successive league meetings with Watford before failing to find the net at Vicarage Road in December 2015
- The Canaries are unbeaten in their last 11 Barclays Premier League meetings with promoted teams at Carrow Road (W7 D4), last losing at home to a promoted side in April 1995 (1-0 v Nottingham Forest)
- Watford hitman Odion Ighalo has failed to score in his last 12 top-flight appearances after bagging 14 in 23 before that
Norwich will be without the injured Jonny Howson (knee), while Andre Wisdom (knee), Timm Klose (knee) and Alexander Tettey (ankle) are also unavailable due to injury.
Watford will be without Valon Behrami due to a rib injury, while a knee problem keeps Etienne Capoue out of action.
Norwich XI: Ruddy; Pinto, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, Dorrans, O’Neil, Brady; Hoolahan; Jerome
Watford XI: Gomes; Cathcart, Britos, Prödl, Anya; Abdi, Suarez, Watson, Jurado; Deeney, Ighalo
Prediction: Norwich 1-1 Watford