October 31, 2015 (Stamford Bridge): Chelsea 1-3 Liverpool
- Liverpool’s victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge earlier this season ended a run of six Barclays Premier League matches without a win against the Blues (D3 L3)
- Liverpool have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine BPL matches against Chelsea and conceded two goals in each of the last three meetings at Anfield
- Chelsea have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 league encounters with Liverpool
- The first goal has been scored in the opening 10 minutes in four of the last five top-flight meetings between the two clubs
- Liverpool have scored in each of their last 12 Premier League games, their best scoring run in the top flight since April 2014 (25)
Chelsea will have to make do without captain John Terry at Anfield due to a suspension, so Branislav Ivanovic is likely to come into the centre of defence, although American youngster Matt Miazga is another option for Hiddink.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has no new injury concerns to contend with.
Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Flanagan, Skrtel, Toure, Randall; Allen, Stewart, Ojo, Firmino, Ibe; Benteke
Chelsea XI: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Miazga, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa
Prediction: Chelsea 2-3 Liverpool