December 5, 2015 (The Hawthorns): West Brom 1-1 Spurs
West Brom: LDLLL
- Tottenham Hotspur have won 11 of their last 18 Barclays Premier League matches at White Hart Lane (W11 D5 L2)
- West Bromwich Albion have won just one of their last 12 BPL meetings with Spurs (W1 D6 L5), but that victory came in the last visit to White Hart Lane
- The Baggies have lost just once in their last five league visits to White Hart Lane (W1 D3 L1)
- Harry Kane has scored three goals in as many top-flight matches against West Brom
- Christian Eriksen has 12 Premier League assists this season for Spurs; two more than in 2013/14 (8) and 2014/15 (2) combined
The hosts have no new injury worries, with midfielder Nabil Bentaleb their only absentee as he recovers from a knee problem.
Chris Brunt (knee) and James Morrison (hamstring) remain on the sidelines for the visitors, while Alex Pritchard is ineligible to face his parent club.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Lamela, Alli, Eriksen; Kane
West Brom XI: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Evans; Fletcher, Yacob, Gardner; Berahino, Rondon, Sessegnon
PREDICTION: Spurs 2-2 West Brom