November 21, 2015 (The Hawthorns): Arsenal 2-1 West Brom
West Brom: WLDLL
- West Brom have failed to win 10 of their last 11 away matches in the Premier League
- Arsenal are undefeated in their last 5 matches in the Premier League
- West Brom beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Hawthorns earlier this season, despite only having one shot on target
- Alexis Sanchez has scored or assisted seven goals in his last six Premier League games (four goals, three assists) after delivering just one in his previous 10
- West Brom have averaged lower than a goal a game under Tony Pulis in the Premier League (0.98- 50 goals in 51 games)
Jack Wilshere has been continuing his comeback from a fractured ankle with Arsenal’s Under-21 side but is not yet fit enough to return to first-team action, while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee) and Santi Cazorla (Achilles) remain sidelined.
West Brom manager Tony Pulis is still unable to call upon Alex Pritchard (thigh), Chris Brunt (knee) and James Morrison (hamstring).
Arsenal XI: Cech; Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Ramsey, Coquelin; Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott; Welbeck
West Brom XI: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Chester; McClean, Yacob, Fletcher, Sessegnon; Rondon, Berahino
PREDICTION: Arsenal 2-0 West Brom