October 31, 2015 (Selhurst Park): Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd: LWWLW
- Manchester United have won their last 5 home matches in the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace have drawn their last 3 away matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 5 matches against Crystal Palace.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 99 Premier League goals at Old Trafford- the only player to have scored 100+ at a single Premier League ground is Thierry Henry at Highbury (114)
Ander Herrera (foot) and Adnan Januzaj (hamstring) are both doubts for United, who will also be without Bastian Schweinsteiger (knee) and Luke Shaw, who is a month away from his projected return from a broken leg. Wayne Rooney lasted just over an hour against Villa on his first start since recovering from a knee injury and is expected to start.
Dann picked up a foot injury against Arsenal and could be rested, with Dwight Gayle (gluteus) unlikely to be risked. James McArthur (ankle), Marouane Chamakh (groin) and Kwesi Appiah (knee) are sidelined.
Man Utd XI: De Gea; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Fellaini, Schneiderlin; Martial, Mata, Rooney; Rashford
Crystal Palace XI: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souare; Cabaye, Jedinak; Puncheon, Bolasie, Zaha; Wickham
PREDICTION: Man Utd 2-1 Crytsal Palace