October 4, 2015 (Goodison Park): Everton 1-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool v Everton is the fixture with the most red cards in Premier league history (20), but there has been none in the last eight meetings
- Christian Benteke has scored four goals in five PL games against Everton
- Romelu Lukaku has scored five goals in his last seven Premier League appearances against Liverpool
- Six of the last seven Premier League meetings between these two sides have ended as draws
- Roberto Firmino has been involved 12 goals in his last 10 BPL (8 goals, 4 assists)
Klopp will check on Divock Origi (back) and Kolo Toure (muscular problem), with the likes of Christian Benteke (knee), Emre Can (ankle) and Jordan Henderson (knee) all out.
Everton will monitor Leighton Baines (groin) and Aaron Lennon (hamstring) in the lead up to kick-off, while Tom Cleverley (knock), Seamus Coleman and Phil Jagielka (both hamstring) are less likely to make it.
Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno; Milner, Allen; Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana; Sturridge
Everton XI: Robles; Coleman, Stones, Mori, Oviedo; McCarthy, Besic; Niasse, Deulofeu, Mirallas; Lukaku
PREDICTION: Liverpool 2-2 Everton