August 15, 2015 (White Hart Lane): Spurs 2-2 Stoke
- No visiting team has won more often at the Britannia Stadium than Tottenham Hotspur in the Barclays Premier League (four, along with Chelsea and Manchester United). A victory would mean Spurs have taken more points than any other away team on this ground
- The Potters have won only five of their 15 BPL meetings with Spurs (W5 D3 L7), but on four of those occasions the Lilywhites have had players sent off
- Spurs have lost just one of their last 15 league away matches (W8 D6 L1)
- Marko Arnautovic has been involved in 15 goals in the top flight this season (scored 10, assisted five), more than any other Stoke player in a single BPL campaign
- Spurs have conceded a league-low 13 Premier League goals away from home this season
Erik Pieters is banned for Stoke, who are hoping to have Marc Muniesa (knock), Glenn Whelan (back) and Marko Arnautovic (knee) available for selection. Jack Butland, Jonathan Walters, Marc Wilson and Glen Johnson (all knee) are out.
Spurs hope to have Harry Kane and Clinton N’Jie fully fit for the trip to the Britannia Stadium, with Nabil Bentaleb (knee) their only notable absentee.
Stoke XI: Haugaard; Bardsley, Shawcross, Wollscheid, Cameron; Imbula, Afellay; Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovic; Joselu
Tottenham XI: Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Dembele; Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane
PREDICTED SCORE: Stoke 1-1 Spurs