October 17, 2015 (Vicarage Road): Watford 0-4 Arsenal
- Arsenal have won four of their FA Cup meetings with Watford (L1), including their last meeting in the third round en route to winning the trophy in 2002
- Watford have won all three of their FA Cup games this season by a 1-0 scoreline
- The Gunners are unbeaten in their last 21 all Premier League home FA Cup ties (W15 D6). Their last such defeat came against Leeds in 1997
- The Hornets have won their last two FA Cup quarter final ties, but were beaten semi-finalists both times (2003 and 2007)
- Arsenal haven’t won three home games in a row in all competitions since November 2002
Arsenal’s injury woes have gone from bad to worse, with Laurent Koscielny, Petr Cech, Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky, Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta all sidelined going into this tie.Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez are likely to be rested ahead of their Champions League tie with Barcelona on Wednesday.
For the Hornets, Jose Juardo, Rene Gilmartin and Tommie Hoban are definitely out, while Miguel Britos and Craig Cathcart are doubts.
Arsenal XI: Ospina; Chambers, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Gibbs; Elneny, Coquelin, Campbell, Iwobi, Walcott; Giroud
Watford XI: Pantilimon; Nyom, Prodl, Britos, Holebas; Amrabat, Abdi, Behrami, Capoue; Deeney, Ighalo
PREDICTION: Arsenal WIN