Januaary 16, 2016 (Stamford Bridge): Chelsea 3-3 Everton
- Everton Progressed the last time these sides met in the FA Cup, via penalties in a fourth round replay in 2011
- The Blues have progressed from their last four FA Cup quarter-final ties, going on to win the trophy on three of those occasions (2009, 2010, 2012)
- The Toffees have reached this stage for the fourth time in the past five seasons. They progressed in 2012, but went on to Wigan in 2013 and Arsenal in 2014- both of whom went on to lift the trophy
- Chelsea have netted in seven of their last eight FA Cup away fixtures, scoring 20 goals in total
- Guus Hiddink’s side have won their last two away games in all competitions, both by a 2-1 scoreline
Diego Costa, Kurt Zouma and Radamel Falcao are not going to feature, with rumors that Alexandre Pato is set to make his England debut given Chelsea’s injury crisis in attack.
For the hosts, Bryan Oviedo, Gareth Barry, Tom Cleverley, Bryan Oviedo, Aaron Lennon, Kevin Mirallas and Tyias Browning are all unavailable though both injury and suspension.
Everton XI: Howard; Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Funes Mori, Baines; Barry, Besic, Barkley, Deulofeu; Lukaku
Chelsea XI: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Baba Rahman; Matic, Fabregas, Pedro, Willian, Oscar; Traore
PREDICTION: Chelsea WIN