Tuesday 20th October, 2015
- This is the first ever competitive game between Dinamo Kiev and Chelsea
- Dinamo Kiev’s last Champions League win against an English side was in October 2003 vs Arsenal (2-1). Since then, they have won none of their last five (D1 L4)
- Chelsea have scored in each of their last 11 Champions League games. The last time they failed to find the net was in April 2014 against Athletico Madrid (0-0)
- Dinamo Kiev goalkeeper Oleksandr Shovkovskiy (40 years and nine months) is the oldest player to have appeared in this season’s Champions League
- Chelsea are the only team to have scored two goals from direct free-kicks in this season’s Champions League, both by Willian
Chelsea will be without the injured duo of Thibaut Courtois and Branislav Ivanovic for the trip to Ukraine.
Dynamo coach, Serhiy Rebrov, is sweating on the fitness of Serhiy Rybalka, but is expected to play.
Dynamo XI: Shovkovskiy; Danilo Silva, Dragovic, Khacheridi, Antunes; Rybalka, Veloso, Garmash, Gusev; Yarmolenko; Kravets
Chelsea XI: Begovic; Azpilicueta, Terry, Zouma, Baba Rahman; Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Willian; Fabregas, Pedro; Costa